South Indian Chef – Commis 2/3
South Indian Cuisine: 2 years (Required)
4 star/5 star: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
- Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
- Handles guests in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems to Chefs if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
- Maintains positive guest interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Work closely with colleagues in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- sets up the south Indian section of the Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity.
- Ensures that south Indian Starters, Soups, BBQ, and Main Courses are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes.
- Check food and operating costs and control these by proper use of Indian ingredients
- Attained training and get the skills necessary to perform your job efficiently.
- Works in any other sections of the kitchen when necessary or as requested by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Ensures the sanitation standards for the kitchen are being met.
- Be familiar with all sections of the kitchen to facilitate the flexible use of employees.
- Ensures that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- Follow SOP and recipes carefully.
- Stores foods in designated areas. keep that area neat and clean
- Cleans work areas, south Indian range, Wok, and utensils after use.
- Organizes and sets up the assigned south Indian section of the Kitchen as efficiently as possible to pick up food on time and maximize productivity.
- Assists the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in ensuring that all cooking standards in the south Indian section comply with company and HotelPolicies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
- Trains & guide the new Commis in the Indian section of the kitchen in the skills necessary for them to perform their function.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: AED1,200.00 – AED1,700.00 per month
- South Indian Cuisine: 2 years (Required)
- 4 star/5 star: 2 years (Required)