|Post Name||Client Relations Executive – Digital Assets|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Assisting a group of high-profile clients with escalation and acting as an advocate across all asset classes and operational areas.
- Identifying inter / Intra system exceptions resulting from trade lifecycle processing malfunctions, and escalating/investigating/resolving root cause as needed.
- Formal Service Reviews and monthly checkpoints with all of their allocated clients.
- Creating and managing virtual, global teams to deliver process/technology changes for our key clients (both tactical and strategic).
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Quick to spot areas where business processes need to be changed, for escalation and quick resolution of problems/developments.
- Regular communication with sales and operations heads demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven data analysis skills, including data visualizations and trend articulation, as demonstrated by daily, weekly, and monthly use of SRM’s Skills that will assist you in the role:
- Significant post-trade operations experience in the Crypto or financial markets
- Experience in Crypto, prime brokerage, and/or trade flow operations.
- Proven PowerPoint, Excel, and MIS skills, as well as experience presenting to large or senior groups both internally and abroad.
- Crypto/Digital Assets experience or foreign exchange product knowledge are preferred.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
• Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems.
• International work environment and flat organization.
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible working hours, casual work attire.