- Company Name: NSR Associates
- Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Salary Region of 18-25,000AED Plus Flights & Medical
Are you a Site Engineer / Section Engineer based on a Major Civil Engineering project in the UK & Ireland and interested in a fast-track highways project? £50 Million Construction spend across 16 Months.
You will have to have strong experience handling earthworks, paving, asphalt & utilities. If you have structure experience it is a BONUS but not essential.
Are you a Section Engineer / Senior Engineer seeking an exciting tax-free opportunity in the Middle East? If you are not scared of hard work, long hrs, concrete pours after dark, and all the challenges that come from a major heavy civil engineering project in the Middle East.
• £50 Million Construction Value
• 16-Month Program
• Fast-paced project Main Contractor hiring
• He or she will have a can-do attitude to make a success of this opportunity. Managing an overseas workforce comes with various challenges that you must be willing to embrace
• Communication – can you get the real answer needed not what they want to tell you
• Productivity – when the chips are down can you drive and motivate?
• Technical – can see you the issues and challenges before they fester into real problems
• Attitude – it’s not easy whatever anyone says. Have you got the patience and sense of humor when needed
• Your CV will show clear experience handling sub-contractors, handling materials, and quality management.
• Working within a team on-site you will understand what is needed to hit the target program on such a highways/motorways project.
You will not be required to set out but you will be required to manage a team of engineers setting out quality assurance, and all associated paperwork and systems required by the local client.
AED 18,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights & Medical
The following is seen as essential for a successful application:
• Degree in Civil Engineering – UK or Irish University
• Minimum of 3 Years Post Graduate and site experience as a Section Engineer
• Must have clear experience working for a Main Contractor or Sub Contractor
• Roadworks, Highways & Infrastructure experience is ESSENTIAL
• You understand the 11 Day weak culture working for a Main Contractor
• You understand the budget listed is a TAX-FREE all-in. You pay for your accommodation
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty, and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements, we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people openly and honestly and as a company, we are driven to find the right opportunity for people to enhance their careers where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principle that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.