|Post Name||Customer Success Account Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field OR Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 TO AED 7300 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
As our Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer-facing role responsible for customer success through delivery management of cross-functional programs and strong customer and internal stakeholder relationships.
The priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You will be front and center with our customers in support of their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more and accelerate customer value.
The CSAM role is a leader on the account team who partners with the Account Team Unit (ATU) to align the consumption plan to the account plan and spearhead the delivery execution and support team.
The CSAM orchestrates prioritized programs, projects, and milestones for customer business value realization and consumption.
- In partnership with the account team, you will be accountable for the development and execution of the internal and customer-facing aspects cross-cloud consumption plan, identifying and activating technical resources to deliver customer outcomes.
- Bring Customer and industry insights to the Account Planning rhythm to lead prioritized programs that drive outcomes across all solution areas.
- Provide direction and orchestration across the Success and Support (CSU) team, Microsoft technical specialists, customer technical teams, and Microsoft and partner project teams.
- Establish and nurture strong sponsorship and manages the relationships with the customer to drive the execution of the support coverage model, consumption roadmap & delivery execution oversight. and manage the communication and escalation strategies with customer stakeholders.
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads to drive customer value realization.
- Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
- Drive conversations with customers that present the strategic alignment between the customer objectives and support contract to set a long-term strategy for consumption aligned to those priorities.
- Plans a portfolio of work (e.g., Support programs, implementation projects, success engagements) to drive outcomes aligned with customers’ prioritized solutions and workloads.
- Success in Engagement Management, Customer Success, Program Delivery, or Program Management within a Cloud technology environment.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and migrations.
- Proven track record of driving business outcomes collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators, and Data scientists).
- You will bring strong communication skills, as well as display executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field OR Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, or medical condition.
National origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.