|Post Name||Manager – IT Operations|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 12000 To QAR 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Build IT policies and procedures for Infrastructure. which should align to the overall IT policies and procedures and should also take into account the Fleet IT
• Develop and implement an improvement plan for the infrastructure project portfolio
• Develop and implement an improvement plan for the services portfolio
• Create and maintain a technology infrastructure plan
• Evaluate IT staffing requirements
• Configure infrastructure components and develop a strategy and plan for infrastructure maintenance
• Develop a strategy to put into operation the infrastructure solution
• Assure that any emergency and critical change (as a result of infrastructure changes) follows the approved process
• Installation of new system/security releases and decision of rollback
• Create a service improvement plan
• Conduct IT resources performance and capacity forecasting
• Continuously monitor and report the availability, performance, and capacity of IT resources
• Develop IT continuity framework including criticality of IT configuration items, backup storage, and protection plan, incident and disaster thresholds, disaster service requirements, roles, and responsibilities, etc and regularly test IT continuity plan
• Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessment for infrastructure
• Identify and categorize infrastructure based on recovery objectives
• Define and execute change control procedures to ensure the IT continuity plan is current
• Develop a follow-on action plan from test results
• Actively contribute and participate in Milaha Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Quality consultations, training, and initiatives
• Provide recommendations on new hires and ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities;
• Supervise the subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance, and review results;
• Act as a coach to subordinates, identify their training and career development, recommend training courses, and follow up on their personnel records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves, and absenteeism;
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– At least 10 years of experience in managing Infrastructure and End-User facing operations and services Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL and/or ITSM (Incident, problem (including root cause analysis), change, service request, capacity planning, configuration management, etc)
– Diverse technical skills in multiple disciplines (operations, telecommunications, end-user services, and project engineering)
– Experience in developing and communicating technical strategies and plans
– Business management skills in terms of developing and assessing business cases for IT investments
– Demonstrated vendor negotiations skills
Fluent with Microsoft Office Tools, cloud technologies; servers, communication, and network equipment, and Microsoft application platform.
Bilingual English/ Arabic is a must
– Strong knowledge of the functionality and business process
– Strong knowledge of different communication equipment
– Strong knowledge of IT security
– Strong knowledge of back-office applications implementation and support
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.