The Mosaic Company
Are you purpose-driven and want to Help the World Grow the Food it Needs?
We have opportunities for you and working at Mosaic has never been more exciting!
We are implementing and using new technologies to manage risk, minimize impacts and maximize the value we deliver to our team, customers, and diverse stakeholders around the globe.
“NextGEN” is the term we use to describe the technology-driven change focused on Integrated Operations Centers, Modeling and Analytics, Automation and Process Controls, and Process Digitization.
We know there are bright, passionate people, ready to join us as we revolutionize our operations to drive long-term efficiencies, competitiveness, and value for our employees and our customers.
We understand the challenges of the post-pandemic environment and Mosaic’s passion and commitment to the well-being and safety of our employees has always been a top priority.
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of dedicated pros who don’t like sitting behind a desk, love working with their hands, and are excited to ensure all things work properly?
Ads Labourers at our Esterhazy K2, SK locations. The successful candidates will safely and efficiently perform the duties of a Labourer in an assigned area on an assigned shift.
Safety is our #1 priority always and we follow National Electrical Code (NEC) and Mosaic’s high safety standards.
On a typical day you might engage in:
- Demonstrate he/she is physically fit and capable of lifting.
- Complete training on hand and power-activated tools.
- Complete exam and task sheets on equipment as required.
- Keep the work area safe and clean.
- Operate as a Loadout Operator III as temporary vacancies occur.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions, and make written reports as required.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements are.
This position is located at Esterhazy, Canada (Union).
Esterhazy is home to our flagship potash site and mines one of the best ore deposits in the world. Two sites, K1 and K2 (named after the element symbol for potassium ‘K’) have supplied potash to global customers for decades. Currently, a third mine is being built, sensibly named K3.
Underground mining operations at K1 and K2 ended in June 2021. An overland conveyance system carries K3 ore to the existing K1 and K2 mills. As development continues at K3, operations will incrementally shift to the new, state-of-the-art mine.
Esterhazy K3 Project – The K3 Project, located in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, is next door to our existing K1 and K2 sites. K3 is the third mine to be built in Esterhazy. In June 2021, underground mining operations at K1 and K2 shifted over to K3.
An overland conveyance system carries K3 ore to the existing K1 and K2 mills. As development continues at K3, underground operations will incrementally shift to the new, state-of-the-art mine.
As SAFETY is our #1 priority, you will be required to wear appropriate PPE, depending on the work being performed.
Some of the required PPE includes:
Steel Toed Footwear
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated aptitude for safety.
- The ability is necessary to progress through the lines of progression.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic’s pre-employment checks including criminal, drug, and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.