Afternoon Evening Filipino Health Care Aide
Are you looking for a career in helping others? Can you speak Tagalog? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over – a Health Care Aide with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
We are the Champions of Aging! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – fully insured, we also cover all employees with workers’ compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Make a difference in a senior’s life
Apply today – seeking a Home Health Aide for full and part-time shifts!
Responsibilities of a Home Health Aide:
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Tagalog Speaking
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Health Care Aide Certification or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation and valid insurance
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your clients
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You’ll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time…we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so don’t let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate programs
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as an HCA, PSW, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or a nurse from the country of origin.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today.