Airport Service Manager
As an Airport Service manager (2), your role is to provide support to SITA contracted customers via a local dedicated (single airport) or regional designated model (multiple airports) in line with the newly defined SITA airport support model.
Serve as primary contact for interaction between customers and SITA for general service performance issues. Work in close collaboration with Sales & Account Management to position SITA strongly for business retention, contract renewal, and service extension.
- Accountable for the quality of the service delivered for the products within scope
- Serve as customer escalation point for fault management and coordinate service restoration
- Coordinate service delivery in operational phase
- Conduct service performance reviews
- Identify develop and coordinate change management including Change Approval when required
- Own continual service improvement plans (CSIP) leveraging proactive trend analysis
- Manage other client service staff including third party resources at assigned sites
- Report on SLA performance (e.g., during service review meetings)
- Contribute to the growth of both the SM revenue and OOB revenue of additional services by engaging with the customer and promoting additional SITA services
- Work with SGS Bid Support to help to design the most valuable and competitive service management solution
- Propose new service offerings based on the airport customer needs and on the SITA team’s capabilities
- Develop a close working relationship with SITA’s Account & Management teams and actively contribute in identifying and winning new customer business opportunities or contract renewals.
- Contribute towards profitably by managing organic revenue growth of the contracted services with our customers.
- Provide support to line management and bid teams in developing customer proposals by identifying any local factors that may impact the operational model and/or associated internal and external costs.
- 6 years or more experience in a related role delivering IT services to internal or external customers
- 5 years or more management experience in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in a complex multi-cultural matrix management organization
- Experience of working successfully in a process-oriented environment
- Experience of continuous service improvement methods
- 3 years or more experience in Airline / Air Transport industry (ideally)
- Business Acumen
- Manage Customer
- Service Management Process
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Telecom or Business or equivalent –
- ITIL Foundations (preferable)
- ITIL Service Management Certification (preferable)
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers.
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world-class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
SITA is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, Aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process.