|Post Name||Receptionist (M/F)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bidar, Karnataka, India 585401|
The First Impression is Always the Right One! As a Receptionist, You Take Care of Our Guests From Arrival to Departure, Ensuring They Have a Memorable Experience.
What the establishment offers you
- In a few words, highlight the benefits and advantages of working in your establishment.
- Employee card offering reduced rates at Accor.
- Training plan delivered in our Academies.
- The opportunity to develop your talents and flourish within your establishment and around the world.
- The ability to make a difference through our Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21.
- Greet Customers, Ensure Check-in and Check-out, Establish Invoicing and Collection, and Guaranteeing Exceptional Service.
- Offer a Personalized Experience for the Customer.
- Promote the Facilities of the Establishment, Improve the Stay of Customers by Offering Services.
Your Experience and Skills Include
- Essential Quality of Service: Similar Experience is a Plus.
- Proficiency in Opera Software or Equivalent.
- English Proficiency; the Practice of Other Languages is a Plus.
- Your Team and Your Work Environment
- In a Few Words, Introduce the Team, Establishment, or Work Environment That Reflects the Culture of the Team.
- Note: You Can Include Local Specifics or Legal Requirements Here, Such as Work Permit.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diversity of talent.
Why Work at Accor?
We Are Much More Than a World Leader. We Welcome You as You Are and You Can Find the Profession and the Brand That Matches Your Personality. We Support You in Your Development and Your Daily Learning, We Make Sure That Your Work Brings Meaning to Your Life.
Thus, During Your Experience With Us, You Can Explore the Unlimited Possibilities of the Accor Group. By Joining Accor, You Write Each Chapter of Your Story and Together We Can Imagine the Hospitality of Tomorrow.