|Hiring Organization||Equinor ASA|
|Post Name||Supply Chain Responsible|
|Qualification||A degree in the supply chain is a preference, but experience or other education may compensate for this.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 555000 To NOK 855000 Per Year|
|Location||Bergen, Norway 5254|
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
The positionBy joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a significant supply chain organization where you will have operational responsibility in a local team, direct contact with our operations, and contribute to safe and secure supply chain operations.
- Hold a highly diverse supply chain position within material management, inventory management, and procurement – Delivering daily to secure the supply chain flow and up-time in our operations by close collaboration with both the on- and offshore teams.
- Optimize inventory to the correct level and cost through performing MRP planning and analysis.
- Work with the operation group to secure maintenance plans.
- Contribute to value-adding procurement and advising operations within this area.
- Collaborate with colleagues to secure the delivery of materials and services in any critical need situation.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous, and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A degree in the supply chain is a preference, but experience or other education may compensate for this.
- Operational or service-related work.
- Digital skills and experience (SAP/O365).
- A pro-active and service-minded attitude.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating as a team player but is also able to work independently e.g analysis.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates, and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes, and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognize that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.