|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Qualification||BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We are looking for a dynamic accounting administrator to manage our company’s financial processes. Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations.
- Good to have experience with Accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.