|Hiring Organization||Rosewood Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant – Management Office|
|Qualification||Minimum of a high school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2800 TO AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Responsible for ensuring effective communication between Managing Director with hotel staff, guests, vendors, and the Executive office, and assisting in the operation of the Managing Director’s office in accordance with hotel policy.
In addition to that, the Administrative Assistant will act as Guest Historian.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Compose, edit and type Managing Director’s correspondence.
- Take and transcribe dictation and written drafts of correspondence and other documents from the Managing Director in an accurate and confidential manner.
- Reproduce documents ~ photocopier.
- Coordinate reservations for VIPs and re-invited guests.
- Interact with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, particularly interaction with the Managing Director, other hotel personnel, and guests in completing assignments and resolving staff and guest complaints.
- Schedule appointments for Managing Director.
- Update and maintain Managing Director’s daily appointment calendar.
- Take and transcribe minutes at Executive Team meetings.
- Maintain all files as they relate to the department, both accurately and confidentially.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with guests, customers, vendors, and staff who come in contact with Managing Director’s office.
- Apply principles of rational thinking to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret and comply with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the work area.
- Responsible for the management of guest history information including merging/purging guest profiles and administration of guest preference and glitches process.
- Handling all matters pertaining to the guest history and ensuring regular maintenance of the guest history and profile database.
- To be the link between the guests and all departments at the Hotel prior to arrival, during their stay, and after their departure, creating a relationship of hospitality at all times.
- To ensure the highest level of service experience will be provided during their stay by the whole hotel, anticipating their needs and looking for every opportunity to “Wow” the guest’s experience with an uncompromised level of attention to detail.
- All other duties as required.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with the Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instructions in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present hazards and which they can, not themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work-related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & pieces of machinery, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare, or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in the conduct of OSH-related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on-the-job training, toolbox talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed to whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction, and any other relevant legislation applied within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, and other people in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.