Full Job Description
About the Role
You will work in the Mobile Central Technology (MCT) organization with Business Intelligence, Growth Engineering, and Security teams. You will report to the Director of Mobile BI Technology.
This job is hybrid remote within the region of Toronto, ON.
- You will construct tables and views from multiple data sources, to enable key decision-making around campaign performance, player behavior, and game security.
- You will respond to changes in the capabilities of our business partners, each with processes to generate data to be organized into clear signals that enable effective decision-making.
- Build dashboards in Looker and other data-visualizing data tools
- Write advanced SQL, including using partitions and windowing functions
- Design data visualizations that follow best practice principles
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- Measure the lifecycle of players
- Organize data into facts and dimensions