Customer Success Agent
|Hiring Organization||FlexiSAF EduSoft|
|Post Name||Customer Success Agent|
|Qualification||A first degree in computer science or in a relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 128000 To NGN 196000 Per Month|
|Location||Abuja, Nigeria 900211|
FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited is an indigenous company whose vision is to transform education in Nigeria and Africa at large by using technology. FlexiSAF currently has 500 schools as customers and it also has a staff strength of more than 100. Before registering FlexiSAF EduSoft Limited in 2012, the business was operated under FlexiSAF Tech. Solutions Ltd. since 2008.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Work daily with tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, Slack, Google business tools, Jira, and more.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Timely escalation of issues/bugs.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Customer Success Manager.’
- As you become an expert in the first point of contact support at Flexisaf, you will earn the ability to phase more project work into your job, handling more specialized and escalated customer contacts, and will be entrusted to use your time to make changes to benefit the CS team and Flexisaf as a whole.
- A first degree in computer science or in a relevant field.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical and organized
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to upsell business to existing contacts.
- Comfortable with computers
- Experience working with customer support
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.