|Hiring Organization||TATA Capital|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India 625020|
Sales Process Management
- Aggressively drive the sales numbers and achieve the business targets for home loans and through cross-selling while continuing to enhance and upgrade the client relationships.
- Retain and expand the company’s base of customers for home loans and LAP channels so as to ensure repeat business or referrals
- Maximize sales through a network of DSA by effectively managing connector and builder relationships to ensure strong business
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Maximize the number of APFs and increase penetration in the approved APF projects.
- Identify and develop new builder/channel relationships so as to penetrate new markets and thereby increase business
- Ensure the files are processed from the login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Credit) for completion.
Sales Planning and Team Management
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of relationship managers so as to assure achievement of team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the area
- Align with the team on ground lead generation activities for Sales.
- Lead and supervise the team of relationship managers for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation, and deployment strategies
Industry & Governance
- Constantly keep abreast of market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies
- Use understanding of the markets/competition/process and products available in the markets to provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the market.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations as well as processes, policies, and reports as per company-designed systems.