|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 2016|
Our goal is to be Distinctive, Authentic, and Connected in everything we do and to create the Ultimate Customer Experience with everyone we meet! Due to the continuous success and growth of our team, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Assistant Store Manager for our NIKE store in Botany, Auckland.
Who Are We?
Retail Prodigy groups are the master retail franchise partner for NIKE Stores across Australia and New Zealand and the Retail Operations Partner for Samsung Stores across Australia. With an extensive portfolio of Retail stores across, we are a team of talented and passionate retailers, committed to setting a new benchmark in retail.
Working collaboratively with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading a winning team to consistently deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience. You will exhibit and align yourself with RPG’s values; CARE, COACH, ENERGY, ACCOUNTABILITY and INNOVATE. Your day will be filled with leading from the front, coaching on the run, recruiting and retaining top talent, ensuring operational excellence, and creating a winning culture within your store and the RPG community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an Assistant Store Manager, comprehensively leading a team to succeed
- Commitment to delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Experience in Winning the Day; through meeting and exceeding sales and KPI goals
- CARE for our customers, care for your team, and care for the business
- COACH and inspire your teammates to reach their personal best
- ENERGY and a positive attitude that brings out the best in you and all those around you
- ACCOUNTABILITY for all aspects of the store to ensure operational excellence
- The courage to INNOVATE
- A passion for NIKE, health, and fitness, and bringing your best
What’s in it for you?
You will be a part of a winning team with a supportive, friendly, and fun culture, exciting career opportunities, and receive excellent employee benefits! Your benefits will include:
- Just Do It – Winning takes hard work, commitment, and a solid game plan – we recognize your achievements through our competitive Monthly Bonus Program – WIN THE WEEK!
- Your work hard and we believe you should have time to play hard – that’s why we give you every second weekend off to maintain a healthy Retail work-life balance
- Rep the Nike Brand every day – Generous uniform allowances of up to $1600 per year
- Up to 30% discount across RPG Brands for you and your family
- A paid day off to celebrate YOU on your special day – Happy Birthday from us!
- Ongoing Coaching & development to support growth within your career
- Access to RPG’s THRIVE Program – our all-inclusive holistic wellbeing and mental health support services.
- Do you know the next RPG Prodigy? We will pay a bonus to YOU for referring TOP Talent to RPG!