|Hiring Organization||Boston Consulting Group|
|Post Name||IT Architect|
|Qualification||Have a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, engineering, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 4000 To EUR 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00100|
For our Helsinki office, we are looking for IT Architects who will collaborate with colleagues from BCG Platinion and/or the Boston Consulting Group on local and international client projects! We develop superior IT strategies, concepts, and solutions actively and on-site, applying our technical know-how, experience in IT projects, and analytical and conceptual skills.
Shape the world of tomorrow
- Shape the digital transformation of globally leading companies, ensuring their success by evaluating their capabilities and performing feasibility studies
- Manage small, agile development teams in strategic IT implementation programs, establish modern practices like DevOps and CI/CD, and be in charge of the technical implementation of crucial digital requirements such as cyber resilience
- Analyze, develop, and optimize cutting-edge, customized IT architectures while applying your comprehensive understanding of legacy IT, enterprise solutions, and current market developments and trends such as cloud computing and microservices
You can help us make a difference if you
- Have a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, engineering, or a related field
- Have approx. two years of relevant experience in IT consulting or software development
- Know that modern tools such as machine learning, cyber resilience, DevOps, agile methods, AI, and robotics aren’t just buzzwords, but essential to sustainable IT architectures
- Have broad technical expertise and interest in technology trends
- Feel particularly comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts and are flexible and willing to travel
- Are excellent at understanding and communicating complex topics in English
How you can grow with us
We guarantee constant development incentives in an open and rewarding work environment! Together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues, you get to work on new challenges every day. Individual training offers and a culture of open feedback will provide the framework needed to explore and perfect personal strengths.
Our modern structures allow focusing on the essence of our work – with easy travel booking, excellent back-office support, and a comprehensive Knowledge Center. With our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we nurture a strong and close team network beyond our casework.