|Hiring Organization||Unilever Gulf FZE|
|Post Name||PA Supply chain|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 TO AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
This is a pivotal role in the Supply Chain team supporting 5 Directors. This role requires interaction with a wide range of people, across the Supply Chaim and Unilever and externally with customers and agencies.
The role requires skill in managing the diaries of the team, leading the team calendar and events schedule, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership, and managing the demands of a diverse team.
The individual will have the ability to use judgment to make decisions and optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Personal assistant responsibilities – all calendar management for the Directors including travel booking, visa applications, expenses, and cost management
- Diary management – assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements
- Team travel bookings including itinerary organization, flights, hotels, car hire, and taxi bookings
- Managing event budgets
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency, ensuring files and records are organized and maintained
- Global meeting and video presence room bookings
- Commercial invoice creation and customs clearance documentation, raising of purchase orders, and SAP goods receipting
- New starter induction plans and training
- Organizing team events, meetings, and key workshops – besides scheduling and the logistics, also the preparation of materials and location
- Strong rapport with staff including reception, security, and catering
Skills and Experience :
Arabic speaker is a must
- This role requires proven strong experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organization. It requires discretion and confidentiality, and you need to be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that moves at pace.
- Critically, the jobholder must be well organized, able to prioritize tasks of high complexity and be able to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Excellent English is written and oral communication skills are important, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meet changing needs.
- The incumbent must be comfortable working in an agile virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the team.
- Candidates should have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Accuracy, speed, proactivity, and an ability to ‘get things done are vital.
Who we are looking for :
- Initiative – Comfortable using your own initiative
- Influencing – comfortable influencing others to proactively manage the best outcome for the business
- Bias for action, & speed to get things done
- Confidence to make decisions, exercise autonomy.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organizationally strong
- Ability to be discrete & manage confidential information
- High level of resilience and problem-solving.
- Ability to bring people together / be in a team environment
- You love to win and have fun doing it.
- Ability to perform under pressure & have fun whilst doing it
- Transparency & openness
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.