|Hiring Organization||Baker Hughes Norway AS|
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 40000 To NOK 50000 Per Month|
|Location||Stavanger, Norway 4005|
The Finance Manager – Norway IWS South Fields will drive the financial performance and the financial planning & reporting of a portfolio of Five IWS Projects in Norway. She/he will be the custodian of the cost control framework for the five projects, main responsibilities include: Providing the monthly cost analysis required for the results discussion; Support each PM in better understanding the main cost drivers to allow more efficient cost optimization proposals for the project; Work closely with IWS Project Managers to identify and track productivities and savings initiatives.
The Finance Manager will ensure on a monthly basis that SAP reflects consistent financial data quality and proper cost allocation for each project through SAP Project System.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3-year plan, budget, and forecasts at each level of the organization. Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- mfg., R&D, eng, supply, commissioning. Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Provides advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects, and programs in the functional area or affecting the business organization and ways of working.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approaches and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads design and implementation of projects. Work goals typically span 1-2 years to complete and the impact is felt over the 12-month – 2 years time horizon
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Proven additional years of experience in FP&A Operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you