|Hiring Organization||GlaxoSmithKline Oy|
|Post Name||Student Assistant|
|Qualification||Enrolled university student in Finance/Management/Economics or similar|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2000 To EUR 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Espoo, Finland 02230|
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better, and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance, and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
In this role, you will…
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare and analyze financial performance reports
- Provide ad-hoc support to the finance team
- Support Market Access team in HILA (Finnish pricing board) submissions
- Analyze the market environment of medicines costs
- Day-to-day business within the Market Access team
- Support the preparation of management presentations
- Support in Business Case preparations for Nordic Cluster and EU region
- Analyze data
- Create reports and charts
Qualifications & Skills:
- Enrolled university student in Finance/Management/Economics or similar
- Excellent MS Excel skills and overall proficiency in MS Office suite
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in the Finnish language
- Quick learner, especially in new IT systems
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, team player
- Previous work/project experience or internship is an advantage
- Sense of ownership and responsibility, ability to work independently
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the biggest changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years.
We’re on track to separate and create two new companies: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on the immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes a new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.