|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Qualification||Associate’s Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22500 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 4BT|
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day transactions in the finance department. This role requires strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. This is crucial to allow financial reporting deadlines to be met and for senior management to rely on for decision-making.
- Responsible for the Sales ledger transactional postings, including raising invoices, and credit notes and dealing with customer queries.
- Responsible for the Purchase ledger transactional postings, including invoice processing, dealing with supplier queries, and processing payment runs.
- Full responsibility for posting and reconciling the bank accounts and credit cards.
- Assist Management Accountant with the production of the monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, and fixed assets.
- Support Management Accountant with process improvement projects and initiatives. For example, automating the sales invoice processing and introducing a PO system.
- Assist Management Accountant with statutory reporting requirements including VAT returns and year-end accounts.
- Support credit controller chasing customer payments, if required.
- Assist Management Accountant with ad-hoc tasks.
- Able to complete work according to SLAs and monthly payroll deadlines.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner to avoid any disputes or disruption to operations.
- Accurate record-keeping
- Efficiency whilst remaining attentive to detail is key
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into from day one of employment.
- Free Gym Membership with Pure Gym
- Season Ticket Loan (available upon completion of probationary period)
- Shares/Equity scheme after probation
- Health Shield Cash Plan (available after 3 months of service)
- Birthday Off work
- Free breakfast & lunch food when in the Manchester office
- Discounted Parking
- Access to training – both internal and external
Be a part of the fastest-growing FinTech outside London. We want people who can think outside the box, like challenges, and want to be part of a dynamic team that empowers everyone to succeed.