|Post Name||Sales Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M32 0RB|
About the role
Working in our busy, fast-moving vehicle sales administration department, you’ll be responsible for making sure our vehicle stock records are accurate and up to date.
Reporting to the branch accountant, you will also ensure that vehicle sales are taxed and invoiced efficiently to ensure a smooth customer experience.
For this role, you will need a high level of organization and accuracy, as well as the ability to work well with others.
- Bringing purchased vehicles into our stock records in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Confirming all vehicle stock details recorded are correct and vehicles are accurately advertised online.
- Ensuring appropriate vehicle documents are obtained, recorded, and securely filed.
- Carrying out the taxation of sold vehicles in time for customer delivery.
- Producing accurate and timely vehicle sales invoices that match the signed customer order form.
- Ensuring all vehicle sales documentation is correct and vehicle payment is received.
- Gaining an understanding of manufacturer systems and bonuses for new vehicles.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A high level of organization and the ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work accurately, even under pressure.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
In return, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and an employee benefits package that’s among the best in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package, and generous employee discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives, and multiple approaches are celebrated.
We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up and united in our goals.