|Hiring Organization||Cushman & Wakefield|
|Post Name||Branch Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 48 TO NZD 54 Per Hour|
|Location||Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand 9012|
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngataWhat is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
With a reputation for excellence in providing service and support to our customers, Cushman & Wakefield is a market leader in Facility Management and Facilities Service delivery.
We have a genuine commitment to continually strengthening client relationships and raising the bar in terms of customer service and delivery outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager in Dunedin to manage our diverse trades team including administrative support.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Achievement of financial targets, including
- Revenue and gross margin targets, in line with fiscal budgets for the region
- Invoicing and WIP targets requiring regional input and resolution
- Aged debt targets requiring regional input and resolution
- Labor recovery and Utilisation targets for the region
- Achievement of regional performance targets, including all relevant contract KPIs
- Direct management of the on-site team, comprised of plumbing, carpentry, electrical and HVAC personnel and subcontractor network, and administration support.
- Ensure service delivery outcomes are well-managed at the local level
- Client engagement and management of associated regional relationships
- Effective integration and regional delivery of incoming sales/growth opportunities
- Effective management of escalated regional issues (internal and external)
- Compliance with C&W’s Subcontractor Management System
- Compliance with C&W’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Compliance with C&W’s People Management policies and practices
- Regional account retention and growth
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, and/or HVAC experienced and qualified
- Genuine business development experience with a common-sense approach and the ability to manage a varied and busy workload
- Minimum of five year’s experience in managing trade staff and sub-contractors – particularly in a corporate/commercial maintenance environment
- Project management experience in a maintenance environment
- Commitment to health and safety
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and a Financial software package, JDE preferred.
Cushman & Wakefield offers an above-average remuneration package that includes
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Income replacement insurance
- Discounted Medical cover with Southern Cross
- Access to Marram Trust holiday / medical program
- A challenging position with definite career opportunities
- Company car with private use