|Hiring Organization||KEO International Consultants|
|Post Name||QA/QC Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 7500 To QAR 10500 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolving complex and realizing the opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world.
With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We Invite You to Join Us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quality Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during construction.
- We envisage success in this role to include;
- Assisting in the review and approval of the contractor’s QA/QC system and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance of the contractor’s quality on site.
- Providing regular written reports and support to the QA/QC Manager.
- Contributing to and facilitating best practice QA/QC procedures and developing monitoring programs for inspection, testing, sampling, and training.
- Assisting and supporting contract administration, quality control, and the development/improvement of quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the initiation of appropriate QA support, materials, and processes for the construction team.
- Assisting with regular audits/surveillance to ensure proper compliance with procedures.
- Assisting stakeholders with QA/QC Inspection Procedures in order to meet specifications and overall project quality requirements.
- Assisting in the review of all contractor quality/testing submissions.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of experience partnering with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering. Membership in a Professional Engineering/Quality Institute is desirable.
- KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
- We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.