|Hiring Organization||Xeneta AS|
|Post Name||IT Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 20000 To NOK 25000 Per Month|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0181|
We are now looking for an IT Administrator/IT Manager in Oslo. As a part of the IT team at Xeneta, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing our Global IT Infrastructure from our Oslo office. You will work onsite in Oslo alongside fellow team members in Oslo, Hamburg & Jersey City reporting to the Director of IT & Information Security.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of hardware including workstations, printers, mobile phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Maintain the office’s networking infrastructure and provide support in ensuring connectivity to remote offices.
- Manage regional vendors such as ISPs, telecom providers, Suppliers & others in liaison with the Director of IT & Information Security
- Take care of access control measures such as roles and account management.
- Offboard & onboard employees according to company-defined processes.
- Be responsible for roll-out and maintenance of software and tools used by our employees such as Email, Calendar, Documents, Storage, and Video Conferencing systems.
- Provide day-to-day IT Support via our ticketing system for your colleagues globally.
- Maintain documentation regarding IT processes for employees as well as the IT team
- You will be required to travel on-site to Hamburg in case of emergencies or to support the office as needed.
- Work on IT infrastructure projects with the team and provide support in upgrading our infrastructure and services (great learning opportunity!).
Your Profile and Experience
- You’ve already gained relevant experience with System and Network Administration and have a firm grasp of concepts such as DHCP, Routing/Switching, DNS Networking Protocols, VPN, Identity & Role Management.
- You’ve got a good knowledge of macOS & Windows 10 as well as Linux.
- Experience with administering a cloud-based identity management solution, Meraki/Ubiquiti Networks, System Imaging, Asset management, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Previous experience with Office365 Suite
- You are a natural problem solver and helping people gives you a good feeling.
- You take your responsibilities seriously and feel that IT is the backbone part of any structured entity today.
- A team player with the strong ability to work independently where needed a good work ethic, and a desire to learn, grow and develop new skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous experience of working with a partly remote team in a global company.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Norwegian
What we offer
- You will be a part of a growing company that is currently redefining a multi-million-dollar industry through a period of unprecedented upheaval. Your work will have a significant impact on this.
- You will work together with highly motivated colleagues who are curious to learn something new from you and to teach you what they are good at.
- You will enjoy our generous vacation plan: 5-10 extra paid days off around public holidays throughout the year, in addition to 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- You can educate yourself during work hours: you can spend several hours each month attending courses, reading books, and getting involved in the product management community.
- We value work-life balance, and we want to make sure you can spend quality time with your family or enjoy your hobbies when your workday is over.
- We will help you grow your career: our managers will help identify areas of improvement for you, either if you want to grow into a specialist in your field, or if you want to eventually go into leadership/management direction.
Why you will love it here
- Our Impact: We’re category leaders digitalizing the way ocean and air freight is procured bringing on-demand actionable data to all industry stakeholders. We’re moving fast.
- Our Technology: Deep data analytics and integrations coupled with a scalable, sleek, and beautiful user interface.
- Our Customers: Big companies like Nestle, Electrolux, ABB, John Deere, Unilever, Puma, and many others.
- Our Team: Shipping, consulting, and tech all-stars on our roster
- Our Values: We are one. Variety and fairness. Transparency builds trust. Modernization through data.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Xeneta, we are a group of diverse individuals working together to transform the global shipping and supply chain industry. We have a positive and supportive culture built by people from more than 60 different nationalities. We stick together, we respect each other; we are one. We love to learn and get better every single day and have fun doing so. Xeneta is headquartered in Oslo, and we have been continuing our growth with offices in Germany and the US.
Through our SaaS platform, we focus on bringing transparency to the container shipping and air freight market and strive toward becoming the global reference point for ocean and air freight pricing. We have amazing customers including big brands like Unilever, Electrolux, Continental, Puma, Nestlé, and ThyssenKrupp.