|Hiring Organization||Arab Monetary Fund|
|Post Name||IT Security Engineer|
|Qualification||BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is to lay the monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerate the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit an “IT Security Engineer” in the Support Services Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer endpoint protection system (AV).
- Administer email security system (mail filter).
- Administer active directory security (AD security)
- Upgrade the system by implementing and maintaining security controls (CIS controls).
- Monitor computer networks for security issues (Network Scanning / VA).
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents (SIEM).
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including database security and data encryption programs (Patch Management).
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause (Incident Response).
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard (Patch Management / Remediation).
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits (Network Audit).
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 7+ years of industry experience in system security function.
- Industry Certifications, such as Microsoft 365 security Certified Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified Information Protection Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate, Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Associate, Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate, CISSP.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux-based environments.
- Detailed technical knowledge of operating system security (Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory).
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and network/web-related protocols.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of web applications.
- Experience in application design and integration, and cloud computing (Microsoft Azure, Office365).
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
- Experience with systems and network monitoring solutions.
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., PowerShell, Python).
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate network security issues to peers and management.
The AMF offers competitive terms of services in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes a tax-free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life and medical insurance.