Growth Internship (NYSC)
|Hiring Organization||Helium Health|
|Post Name||Growth Internship (NYSC)|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 19000 To NGN 25000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria, 106104
Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS-based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire recently mobilized NYSC interns in the following states: Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and Abuja respectively. The Helium Growth team is responsible for executing our growth and expansion strategy across the private and public sectors using Helium’s suite of products.
They work with business leaders to drive and implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the Health Sector in Africa; conducting research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture, etc., and using this data to provide insights to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
The Growth Intern would work closely with other members of the team to provide support in the following areas:
- Manage new opportunities for business development and plan meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client’s expectations and objectives
- Achieve revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/ services, may offer to upsell opportunities when applicable
- Report and monitor performance against set targets. Implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the sector.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the sector to boost business development activities.
- Carry out cold–calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the Healthtech industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are:
- A recent with a first Degree in a related field from a reputable institution and newly mobilized for NYSC
- Demonstrates interest in sales/account management
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- An excellent communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written, and verbal skills
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of modern work productivity tools