|Post Name||Visitor Services Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 3000 To QAR 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Role purpose: To assist and support the Head of Visitor Services in fulfilling the tasks and responsibilities of the Visitor Services Department and to provide front House/Gallery operational requirements.
To support and adhere to the educational vision and mission of Qatar Museums by promoting intellectual understanding of the collections, as well as the mission of each individual museum.
They conduct tours, serve as the front-line of the museums and provide the visitors with a deeper understanding and appreciation of the artwork.
- Cover the reception information desk welcoming visitors, presenting to the Museum, and motivating them to visit the different galleries.
- Disseminate material/publications to visitors and collect feedback forms and other information for evaluation and research purposes.
- Present museum collections, exhibitions, and activities to public visitors and educational groups in an informative, engaging, courteous, professional, and relevant matter.
- Actively involve visitors in a broader understanding of the exhibitions’ concepts and provide a context for the collections.
- Coordinate guided tours of the relevant museum for all the audiences.
- Utilize age-appropriate methods and learning aids to enhance the experience for all visitors with different learning styles. Assist with visitor flow through Museum.
- Accommodate the needs and requests of disabled visitors and those with special needs.
- Assist where appropriate with organizing, promoting, and delivering the museum’s Educational and Events programs.
- Support program enhancement efforts by actively participating in observing and noting the visitors’ experience and contributing to the program development.
- Adhere to the allocated roster and schedule that also includes working outside the official museum/QM hours.
- Attend (mandatory) regular training sessions from the curatorial, conservation, and education departments and receive ALL completion certificates of the obligatory PD training.
- Maintain their objectivity at all times, be respectful of and polite to all visitors, and be tolerant of different opinions expressed by the visitors.
- Possess a strong interest in working with people and am willing to become actively involved in the museums.
- Have a deep understanding of the Museum’s policies and procedures, and how they relate to the Visitor Services Department.
- Impeccable appearance and attire are maintained at all times.
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 6 years experience.
- First Aid Training certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent spoken Arabic, English, and preferably both. Another foreign language is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, customer care, and presentation skills.
- Basic general knowledge of the field, interest in research, and commitment to learning and continuously improving one’s level of knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant IT packages and formats.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.