|Post Name||Surgical Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4T 0A4|
Being a Surgical Assistant means helping the surgeon in the operating room. It means anticipating their actions and preparing their work tools. It means teaming up with them and the other caregivers to support the patient from the start to the end of their experience. All this while seeing with your own eyes the happiness of a clear vision regained.
A look at your benefits
- You receive a quarterly bonus.
- You hold a permanent full-time position.
- You benefit from group insurance, telemedicine service, and an employee assistance program.
- You’ll benefit from a free refractive surgery and 3 week’s vacation.
- You can count yourself as a team member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Your tasks at a glance
- You are the laser specialist (calibrations, data entry, etc.) and have a perfect command of this technology.
- You are the person the surgeon relies on to prepare the room and its tools before the procedure.
- You always find the right words to support and reassure the patient if necessary.
- You like to work in a team and ideally, you have a little talent for dancing (wink), because each operation could be compared to a well-run choreography which ensures the coordination of each gesture.
- You like working in a team and know by heart the actions to take to coordinate each intervention.
A clear view of your assets
- You have a definite interest in the field of health and high-tech devices.
- You love people and you take care of them.
- You find it easy to connect with others and quickly build trust.
- You are meticulous, precise, rigorous, patient, and focused, no detail can escape you.
- You have a sense of responsibility and take your role seriously.
- You are motivated to learn and grow within the company.
- You express yourself perfectly in English.
From our point of view
We are committed to offering an inclusive work environment and to building a team of employees empowered by its diversity. Whatever your profile, we are above all looking for someone beyond the CV, since you can benefit from in-house training. Only your motivation and your desire to learn are part of our selection criteria.