|Post Name||Junior Accountant|
|Qualification||4-Year University Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 100000 To NGN 120000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria 100001|
You will provide general analytical support across a broad range of areas as well as driver support for finance initiatives with little oversight on defined reports/processes.
In this role, your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to, using financial reporting systems to create, manage and distribute regular monthly financial reports for the office/function.
You will develop and maintain analytical models to analyze office/function activities and effectively communicate results to office/function leaders.
You will prepare, process and analyze transactions for the office/function as appropriate and maintain relevant financial databases and data systems.
You will also respond to colleagues’ inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g., expense reporting tool). Please note that this is a contract role for 12 month period.
- 4-year university degree in accounting
- 1+ year of finance/accounting experience ideally in a professional services/consulting environment
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access)
- Relevant knowledge of local accounting rules and taxes
- Specialized functional knowledge (e.g., finance, accounting, audit, cash management, taxes)
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate and independently resolve issues
- Independent project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational ability and keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and internal stakeholders in both verbal and written form and to influence others
- Fluent in English