Perth Train Station Cleaner
|Post Name||Perth Train Station Cleaner|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||South Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6151|
Venetia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We have a new role available for a Cleaner to join our team at the Perth Train Station in the CBD.
About the role:
The suitable applicant must also be able to pass a National Police Check and a Pre-Employment Medical (including drug & alcohol test), prior to commencement. It is preferred if you already have an ARC or RIW card, but it’s not essential.
- Flexible, between Monday to Friday
- Morning shift from 08:30 to 10:30
$28 per hour + 10% Superannuation
- Cleaning of all touchpoints (taps, handrails, door handles, bathrooms).
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication and time management skills
- An eye for detail and proactive
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What We Offer You:
- Venetia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing
- Uniforms and all cleaning equipment provided
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.