|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
We are currently looking for the best of the best Security team members to join us in working with some of Australia’s most recognizable brands.
As a security officer, you will
- Demonstrate exceptional security service standards.
- Conduct detailed checks and comprehensive patrols.
- Monitor the site for safety and security breaches.
- Perform control room operations.
- Observe CCTV monitoring.
- Conduct incident response.
- Support loading dock operations.
- Perform other duties as required.
You’ll work as part of a strong team and have the opportunity to be cross-trained in all areas.
About Glad Group
With over 30 years of experience, Glad Group is a family-owned and operated business, positioned as a leader in the delivery of integrated property services across Australia and New Zealand.
At Glad, we are very much a people-first organization. We recognize that operational excellence relies on much more than processes, policies, and procedures.
Operational excellence: the highest standards of security, customer care, hospitality & well-being – all these attributes come from the commitment and professionalism of our people.
We are a company of diverse people, cultures, and communities working together in the interest of giving our best and helping others.
We are a company of many different people who collaborate together share ideas and foster a welcoming workplace community. We strive to deliver a supportive workplace environment that embraces.
- Diversity and inclusiveness drive our business forward.
- Employee achievements through reward and recognition.
- Development of employee skills by creating ongoing learning opportunities.
- Career development through mentoring and training.
What You Bring to the Role
We are looking for someone who will always have a can-do and proactive attitude – a future Glad Group team member is someone who is passionate about delivering service excellence for our Clients.
To join us, you will have
- Retail and or Corporate experience (advantage – but not necessary).
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Be well presented with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Previous Control room experience or similar experience.
- Current valid Security Licence.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Available to work on a rotating roster.
To join us, you also ideally have but not essential
- Certificates in Security Operations.
- Working with Children Check.
Benefits at Glad Group
- Career progression through ongoing training and development.
- Exclusive access to our Reward, Recognition, and Benefits Program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
At Glad Group we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Join us on our mission to provide a level of care and service that exceeds our Client’s expectations. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Glad Group team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume.