|Hiring Organization||Parsons International Limited – Abu Dhabi Branch|
|Post Name||HSE Inspector|
|Qualification||B.Sc. or equivalent degree in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
- Implement Client’s and Parsons’ HSE Policy, HSE Plan, and HSE legislation and other requirements, monitor HSE performance, and HSE targets, and suggest measures for further improvement.
- Liaise with Safety Manager and Contractors for the improvement & implementation of Corporate HSE Management ethics.
- Monitor contractors to ensure the implementation of applicable Safety measures and best practices.
- Review Hazard Analysis / Risk Assessment Plan for all key activities and Monitor the effectiveness of hazard control measures, job safety plans, and work method statements at the site and carry out HSE visit and report to Resident Engineer for immediate rectification.
- Review and Monitor Contractors’ monthly HSE inspections/reports.
- Conducting monthly Safety meetings, setting the target to achieve the outstanding issues, prepare/submitting the minutes to all concerned for follow-up.
- Review Emergency Preparedness and response, Permit to work system, Toolbox Talks, HSE meetings, HSE statistics & records of the contractors according to Company requirements.
- Review Incident/Accident investigation reports from contractors, report & communicating the learning points, and monitor the immediate action and follow-up actions to minimize/prevent re-occurrence.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university.
- With recognized Health and Safety education, certifications (ADVETI), license or training in UAE (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHAD – Qudorat, First Aid, Fire Safety, etc).
- 5+ years of construction supervision experience working as a Safety Officer.
- At least 3 years of recent experience in construction supervision of infrastructure work.
- A valid UAE Driving License is required
- Preferably with relevant experience working in an engineering consulting firm.
- Preferably with experience the in UAE