|Post Name||Junior HR Partner|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2700 To GBP 3500Per Month|
|Location||Derby, England, United Kingdom DE1 3QT|
As our Junior HR Partner BULKHEAD expects that you will love working with a variety of people and be brilliant at building and maintaining great relationships. You will be someone who always offers support and advice and be able to demonstrate care and respect for our people.
This is a wide and varied role, so BULKHEAD expects that you are someone who is confident and proactive, you can work independently with high attention to detail and be able to prioritize your workload.
It is expected that you are able to display a high level of professionalism whilst dealing with confidential and sensitive matters whilst always maintaining a caring and judgment-free demeanor.
- Support all our people through any type of meeting, taking accurate minutes and ensuring any actions are followed up on and completed.
- Answer all reports of sickness and manage absence requests, whilst keeping Leads up to date on their people.
- Support all our people with their Learning and Development needs.
- Produce reports based on our people.
- support all our new people by onboarding them on their first day and during their employee journey.
- Monitor attendance and identify any trends.
- Produce payroll reports and liaise with our payroll provider.
- Resolve any payroll queries.
- Be the point of contact for all our rewards and benefits.
- Maintain all our people’s documents ensuring compliance.
- Support with arrangements and planning for employee engagement events.
- Any other reasonable requests from your Lead HR Partner.
Required Skills and Experience
- CIPD Level 3 qualified at a minimum and willing to acquire CIPD Level 5 qualification.
- Strong Office/G-suite skills specifically confidence in using Excel.
- A passion for helping others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver.
- The ability to be discreet, professional, and approachable.
- Calm under pressure.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of working HR experience.
- Working knowledge of employment law.