|Hiring Organization||Andaz Doha|
|Post Name||HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree and Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 10000 To QAR 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar, 00000|
Hyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others, and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how little understanding goes a long way.
Andaz means “personal style” in Hindi. Andaz Doha means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Doha, expressed through local experiences, art & design, and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful environment.
Andaz Doha is about creating a vibrant luxury lifestyle hotel experience woven into the fabric of the local culture, fueling our guests’ creativity and inspiring them to express their own unique styles and passions.
Andaz Doha is looking for a passionate, creative and hardworking individual who enjoys supporting the Human Resources function within this vibrant luxury lifestyle hotel.
We are excited to be recruiting an enthusiastic HR Officer to join our small team. Reporting to the Director of HR you will help to bring our purpose to life and support the Leadership Team in their people activities. This is a varied role where no two days are the same, a real generalist position with exposure to all things, such as employee life cycle, employee relations, absence management, engagement, statistics, and learning & development. We are a friendly yet professional hotel and operate in a fast-paced, 24-hour environment.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in a similar role in a 5* luxury hotel and display strong traits in the following areas:
- A proven track record in luxury operations as a learning manager with at least 2 years of experience
- An instinctive eye for detail and a very keen passion for customer service
- An inspirational, caring, and engaging team member with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A sound pre-opening experience in luxury hotel operations is advantageous
- Good problem solving, multi-tasking, and administrative skills are a must
The ideal candidate will be well organized and focused on achieving our goals, you will be passionate about enhancing our purpose and ensuring our people are a focal point. This is a development role, where the right candidate can be involved in all things HR.
Previous HR experience in a similar role is essential and hospitality experience would be desirable. You will be a people person, have good listening skills, and can organize your time and workload accordingly.
Hyatt’s colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment, or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.