|Hiring Organization||ABB New Zealand|
|Post Name||HR Business Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 45 TO NZD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations.
Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an HR Business Partner & Country HR Lead, you will be responsible for implementing people strategy through the development of the human resources function, processes, systems, and measures for ABB New Zealand.
Ensure the organization has the people capabilities to deliver present and future business goals. If you’re looking for a satisfying and rewarding role that blends operations and leadership this opportunity is for you!
We’re seeking a leader who can truly drive initiatives by ‘rolling up their sleeves. Reporting to Commercial Lead – Distribution Solutions, become an integral member of the NZABB Country and division leadership teams. Support as HR business partner for several divisions.
- Understanding the Business drivers, the current and long-term strategy, and identifying opportunities for HR to add value to the different business areas and divisions
- Managing the HR organization to support and deliver on the defined priorities. Represent New Zealand and implement regional and global programs where applicable and develop area-specific initiatives where appropriate
- Leading the delivery of global compensation and benefits programs, workforce planning and productivity improvement programs, performance management, and other processes as applicable to the country
- Representing HR in the business entity, establishing strong relationships with business leaders, and acting as a consultant, sparring partner, and coach. Collaborate closely with other HRBP to ensure consistent practices across the country, including policy and procedure
- Ensure local legislative and fiduciary obligations are adhered to at all times. Oversee process maturity assessments for the local HR units and ensure process improvement actions are implemented
- Leading activities regarding industrial relations and coordination with unions within the country to ensure strong labor relationships across the organization
- Implementing and delivering Global talent and learning programs to attract, retain and develop leaders and professionals for the organization
- Implementing the operating model and optimizing organization structures and principles in line with group and global rules and standards, including the ABB Job Structure
- Degree qualified in HR/business/psychology or similar
- Significant international HR generalist experience working as part of a leadership team
- Significant HR experience within the New Zealand environment, including strong knowledge of legislative requirements and demonstrated competency in managing unionized workforces and collective bargaining
- Demonstrated competence in conducting workplace investigations
- Change leadership experience and proven delivery of change implementation
- Experience working in a multi-national / matrixed organization preferred
- Experience working with SAP HR modules preferred
More about us
At ABB we’re making a positive impact on society and truly playing a part in building a better world. In a world of rapid technological change and digitalization, it’s an exciting time to be a part of our story.
We’re a pioneering technology leader that’s driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four fully empowered businesses.
Electrification, Process Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly.
We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated