|Post Name||Housekeeping Executive|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560001|
You will ensure we provide good housekeeping services; by coordinating with the site vendors for services like landscaping, pest control, housekeeping, facade cleaning, housekeeping machines, cleaning material, cradle machine, etc. You will also be assisting the Team Manager /Property Manager with any assigned projects and providing backup as and when required. Following would be your site deliverables:
- Taking daily property rounds, coordinating with the team to close any matters related to cleaning.
- Maintaining daily/monthly reports, i.e. DMR and MMR, and sharing same with Property Manager and client.
- Schedule weekly vendor meetings to discuss daily issues if any.
- Maintaining/preparing monthly attendance summary record for salary.
- Make sure that all customer queries are well-investigated and resolved. Escalating queries to appropriate supervisors if need be.
- Developing and mentoring new and subordinate vendor staff
- Assisting in improving and monitoring procedures to ensure cost-effective and efficient services.
- Assisting in preparing and developing the documentation of standard policies and procedures
- Plans, schedules, inspect, and assigns work to subordinate supervisors and/or teams.
- Manage landscaping and gardening.
- Regularly brief all staff regarding their duties, designated areas of work, and special instructions if any.
- Prepare and implement various checklists, at the frequency instructed in the suggested formats.
- Ensure the housekeeping staff is well groomed.
- Monitor that the staff is cleaning as per standards, ensuring that the surfaces are maintained to enhance their longevity.
- Ensure that janitor closets and storage areas are always maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Take feedback – customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction levels.
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be reporting to the Housekeeping Manager /Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You will be building, maintaining, supporting, and validating the performance of subordinate staff workings. You will be providing customer-oriented and best-in-class cleaning/hygiene services. You must pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction).
You will have a Degree / Diploma or relevant educational background in hotel management/hospitality with min 1-2 years of work experience preferred. Effective communication skills and a customer-oriented service outlook are non-negotiable.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.