Human Resources Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Ha-Shem Limited|
|Post Name||Human Resources Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 100000 To NGN 150000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria 101212|
The ideal candidate will support human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, and maintaining records and information. Will also Substantiate applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Deliver friendly assistance to new hires throughout interviewing and hiring process.
- Post positions through approved recruitment channels.
- Screen applicant resumes and coordinates both phone and in-person interviews.
- Organize new employee orientation schedules for all new hires.
- Assist with meetings and presentations within the company.
- Improve productivity initiatives while coordinating itineraries and scheduling appointments.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and comply with legal requirements.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.