Research Assistant I-Oncological Sciences
Under direct supervision, provides support services for research projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup of lab experiments.
- Maintains the inventory of all research supplies; prepares purchase orders for reagents and supplies.
- Performs routine maintenance of equipment.
- Washes and sterilizes glassware
- May prepare specimens and/or simple solutions.
- Performs other related duties.
The Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) provides a salary range to comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements.
The salary range for the role is $32,612.62 – $40,002.42 Annually. Actual salaries depend on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and hospital need.
The salary range or contractual rate listed does not include bonuses/incentives, differential pay, or other forms of compensation or benefits.