|Hiring Organization||Rimini Street|
|Post Name||Senior Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 10000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, and a Salesforce partner.
The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes.
More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector, and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research, and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast-growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Senior Support Engineer, Oracle Banking Platform (OBP). This is a remote position to be based within the Asia Pacific region.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory, and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The role of the Senior Support Engineer, OBP is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical OBP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting, and supporting multiple OBP modules.
The role of the Senior Support Engineer, OBP requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package, and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated, and highly-configured environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of OBP applications, functionality, and technology
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high-quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based techno-functional support for multiple OBP modules
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization that is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays and monitor email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Other job-related duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Remote – Asia Pacific East region
- 10+ years of relevant Oracle Banking Platform experience
- 5+ years of direct support of application end-users in a Banking environment Technical and Functional expertise with a solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in OBP.
- Experience in all phases of full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration, and administration of the application.
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and OBP architecture.
- Demonstrable history of solving complex problems across multiple OBP areas.
- Experience with Australian localizations and implementations will be highly desired.
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem-solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long-term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables, and relationships
- Deep knowledge of Oracle OBP customization/extension methodologies
- Development skills using Oracle OBP toolset – e.g. Java, J2EE, ADF, PL/SQL, SOA, OSB, OBP technologies, APIs, Webservices
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high-pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home-based office in a virtual environment
- The candidate must have extensive knowledge in using OBP v2.3, including proficiency with the following:
- Oracle Banking Base – Document Management System (DMS), Offer Bundling, Party Information, Payments, Product Manufacturing Unit (PMU)
- Oracle Banking Current Accounts and Savings Accounts
- Oracle Banking Loans
- Oracle Banking Term Deposits
- Oracle Banking Limits and Collateral Management
- Oracle Banking Relationship Pricing
- Oracle Banking Originations
- Oracle Banking Collections
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful as this is a client-facing role.
According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service.
Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budgets for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus, and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables, and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books, or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 34 awards, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year,
- The Rimini Street Foundation was also recognized with a Stevie award for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations, and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.