Customer Service Executive
- Help in the Registration form and Insurance form completion process
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Ask about the problem of the patient and refer to the concerned Clinician (in consultation with the Nurses if required)
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Ensure patients are informed if a clinician is running late or called out
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Organize and maintain forms and office stationery required for front desk activities
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained
- Respect and maintain the privacy and dignity of patients, assure client confidentiality at all times
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate department/employee, answer customers’ queries, and provide information on procedures, packages, specialties, timings of the consultant etc.
Appointment Handling and Scheduling
- Book appointments over phone as well as through walk ins
- Schedule /Reschedule / cancel and confirms appointments (Clinicians consultation, Radiology appointments etc.)
- Schedule appointment requested through websites and SMS
- Schedule patient’s hospital admissions, file and complete Insurance check list, disclaimers, admission form and insurance forms, Medical Records, approvals etc.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services
- Cross verify all appointment files taken out by support staff with appointment list attached (insurance forms will be inserted)
- Confirm all appointments for the following day over telephone on a daily basis
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card produced by the patient
- Check with the Insurance coordinator about the packages covered
Records & Data Management
- Administer regular and electronic mail when required, to ensure proper action is taken on all incoming mail
- Maintain medical records and report when required
- Make spreadsheets, manage data and create documents on computers using desktop publishing programs
- Cross verify and file all lab reports in the absence of the MRD
- Enter all lab reports file numbers clinician wise
- Works closely with internal stakeholders in matters related to checking for approvals, assisting patients, maintaining hygiene standards etc
- Works closely with external stakeholders to handle queries and feedback
- 0 – 2 Years
Specific / Relevant Experience
- Experience in Handling Customers/ Patients in similar role
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.
With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres (Medcare), the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, is one of the pioneering healthcare providers in the region.
With a focus on delivering a patient-centric journey as well as encouraging clinical excellence and state-of-the-art care, Medcare operates three multi-specialty hospitals including Medcare Hospital Safa Park Dubai, Medcare Hospital Sharjah and Medcare Women and Children Hospital in Dubai and one specialty hospital Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital. In addition, it has three specialty centres and 12 multi-specialty centres in key locations across Dubai and Sharjah.
With a team of 350+ qualified healthcare professionals, Medcare promotes and supports the highest standards in preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare.