|Hiring Organization||Bright Horizons|
|Remote||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
Whether you have school, family, or other activities each day that you enjoy spending time on, or even committing to – as a Bright Horizons Nanny, you can STAY FLEXIBLE – every week!
After all, SUPERHEROES get to create their own schedules, right? Core booking hours run from 7 AM – 7 PM, Monday – Friday – when families need you the most – and you still get to support the kids on the days that work for you. Creating your profile takes just a few minutes – and you’ll get a super-quick response.
As a Bright Horizons Nanny, You Can Flex Your Superpowers
- It’s an in-home child care experience, but without the hassles of transporting the kids OR doing household chores.
- You’ll be supporting families with children from infants to school age, without necessarily committing to the same weekly schedule.
- But in many cases, we may be able to commit a regular schedule to you.
- As you notice the children’s interests and skills, you are encouraged to engage them – creatively and spontaneously – in hands-on activities.
- You’ll also be developing your skills and your own creative interests – with colleagues like you – through MATU– our exclusive online university.
- Fulfill your passion for supporting children, with the most flexible work environment in the industry!
- We are “human-centric,” and committed to Diversity, led by our Employee Advisory Groups and Inclusion Councils. In other words – bring your WHOLE SELF to work!
- Our Care Agency Managers are right there, right when you need them.
- Direct access to your Dedicated Scheduling Team – 365 days a year.
- Our fresh, regularly updated CDA training programs give you lots of options to keep on growing.
- “Perks at Work” for our Part-timers include cell phone provider discounts, tuition reimbursement opportunities, discounted movie tickets, and more.
- Want to move up? We’ve got multiple career-path options.
- We’re a HEART-CENTERED Enterprise – every day.
- Principles like Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork are what we live and breathe – not just a dusty plaque on a wall.
- Want to give back even more? The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Full-time hours may also be available and come with additional benefit offerings such as paid vacation and sick time.
- Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and education requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated 2 years of experience working with children of all ages.
Have Technical Issues With Your Application?
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English, and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).