|Hiring Organization||Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 8000 To QAR 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people, and stories through personal experiences and provides heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over-water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills, or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorized water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness center in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring that all the graphic design, layout, and artwork including forms, brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, menu inserts, business cards, and digital photos are developed and archived with correct file names and reference numbers.
High ethical standards are necessary to maintain both competitive advantage and the pride and confidence of our associates and to provide quality products and services to customers and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• At least 2 years experience in graphic design.
• Strong creative skills and proven track record producing advertisements, corporate image, and promotional materials.
• Ability to manage projects within time and budget schedules.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D
• Able to work under pressure.
• Computer literacy and capability in MAC are preferable.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.