|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Qualification||University graduate in a business discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 50000 To NZD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
About the Role
Delegat has an exciting opportunity to be part of our global wine industry success story. We are seeking a talented Assistant Accountant, to join our Finance team based on a fixed term until January 2023 in our Commercial Bay office, Auckland.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant’s area of responsibility will be for our Delegat Shanghai sales office, completing all finance activities including:
- accounts payable, accounts receivable, completing month-end reconciliations and month-end close
- preparation of management and financial reports
- compliance activities for Delegat Shanghai including stamp duty returns, quarterly filings for company income tax, and statistics reports.
- preparing month-end reconciliations and the month-end close for Delegat Group Limited (parent company).
The Assistant Accountant may, where required assist with:
- audit queries
- compliance returns for other subsidiary entities
- month-end reconciliations for other subsidiary entities
- assisting the Group Finance Manager with finance projects.
- You must be able to speak and read Chinese.
- 2 years of relevant accounting experience in a medium to large corporate environment or chartered accounting firm.
- University graduate in a business discipline
We offer a market base salary. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a robust onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make a difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future.
We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape-growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.