|Post Name||Security and Compliance Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||40000/- To 50000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500001|
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry.
Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers to identify opportunities to apply cloud security services in their business.
- Design, review, and implement security solutions and architectures; manage the deployment of solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation of best practices.
- Manage and grow a team of consultants and engineers.
- Work with customer technical leads, customer executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions; become a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful customer outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technical consulting and/or project/program management in corporate IT, professional IT services, or product development.
- Experience with infrastructure automation, secure software development, and application security.
- Experience with development architecture and microservices.
- Experience in leading IT implementations, IT support, deployments, and/or business development activities.
- Experience with detailed network security and system design of load balancers, firewalls, and VPN in the deployment of virtual machines and containerized applications.
- Familiarity with securing Kubernetes and containerization workloads.
- Understanding of industry compliance and security standards (e.g., PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1 and 2).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.