|Hiring Organization||Brand Addition|
|Post Name||Facilities Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 39000 To GBP 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M17 1DD|
The world is noisier than ever, with millions of brands competing for seconds of attention but how do we at Brand Addition stand out? We add heart and soul to goods and gifts that build brand love. We add purpose to products that spread more joy and less junk. We add emotion to everyday items that inspire connection.
When you only have a second to make an impression adding what matters makes every moment count. Brand Addition is a business that helps global brands build culture, awareness, and meaningful connections. We extend our client values in thoughtful, sustainable, globally conscious ways to create brand moments that people love.
In an industry of excess – we will lead through sustainability to generate well-being for generations to come, what we do today can determine what kind of place that will be. We will continue to build amazing products while strengthening careers and client relationships.
Here at Brand Addition, we work across oceans and continents to build a better, brighter future for our partners, our people, and our planet. We’re looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, ideally with previous experience in general site maintenance and services, waste management, and ordering consumables.
You will be the first point of contact for sub-contractors and organize regular testing and inspections.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the alarm system is correctly activated when the building is empty, along with regular testing and repair.
- Evening closure of the building and car parks, checking that all security risks are minimized by ensuring all windows, external doors, and car park gates are locked and secure ahead of leaving the site.
- Responsible for the selection and supervision of reputable sub-contractors ensuring method statements, risk assessments, and associated paperwork is fully in order and complete ahead of being onsite.
- Typically, this will include organizing general building trades, and air conditioning engineers, along with support services such as cleaners, window cleaners, gardeners, and washroom facilities.
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required.
- Inspect the building, including heating, cooling, lighting, and alarm systems to ensure they are in good working order.
- Monitoring cleaning materials, equipment, and furniture. Reordering as and when required, providing quotes for Capex approval, if required.
- Ensuring that the building is clean, safe, and tidy.
- Adhering to our Health & Safety legislation, adopting good practices, and creating a safe working environment for everyone.
- You will be an active member of our safety team and be responsible for risk assessment, fire evacuation, equipment testing, and orders of protective clothing and equipment.
- Supporting a sustainable future, encouraging recycling and safe disposal, suggesting energy-efficient ways to improve the building, and providing meaningful data on waste, heating, and energy management.
- General tasks such as the re-ordering of consumables.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar role i.e. caretaker or site maintenance.
- The successful candidate will have a good range of experience including general DIY, cleaning, and maintenance.
- A safety qualification, such as Working Safely, training will be provided.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Great organizational skills.