|Hiring Organization||Dazzle Rocks Oy|
|Post Name||Game Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 4000 To EUR 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00130|
Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our skilled and highly effective team in Helsinki, Finland.
This is an exciting next step for a game developer who is ready to tackle fun and interesting player-facing challenges. You will play an integral role in creating a groundbreaking social MMO whilst.
You will have a wide array of engaging tasks, from prototyping experimental features to writing long living maintainable game code and much more. If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up.
- Develop playable prototypes and production-ready features
- Write gameplay, UI, and system logic code in Unity environment (C# language)
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to make sure we deliver the best experience for our players
- Create tools for developers and designers
- Distribute and share knowledge in an inclusive manner
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and maintain a process of cutting-edge technological evolution
- 3+ years of Unity and C# experience from a game company or related field
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related field
- Experience with developing games for mobile
- Eagerness to deliver engaging game experiences to a wide audience
- Motivation and the ability to follow team goals and deliver high-performance code
- Strong communication skills
- Unix/Command-line experience and distributed version control
- Ability to debug and do performance analysis
- Enthusiastic about shader and/or network programming
- Native mobile (c++/objc/swift/java/kotlin) experience
- Unity plugin development
- Knowledge about DOTS
- Experience with CI-/CD-pipelines
- Backend development experience
- AWS experience
What we offer:
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- A collaborative, open-minded, and international team
- Relocation assistance
- Fair compensation & benefits
- We offer the opportunity to work fully remote or in our Helsinki-based office or a mixture of the two
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible.
- We provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.