|Hiring Organization||CBI Health Centre|
|Post Name||Data Entry Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J1|
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork, and innovation.
Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition, and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
About this opportunity
The Data Entry Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring accurate information is in the scheduling system to ensure accurate client service delivery in a professional, confidential, proactive, safe, and efficient solution-based manner.
The Data Entry Coordinator works collaboratively in a team environment and communicates effectively with all members of the team on a regular basis.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Respond to client referrals and update care provisions in a timely efficient manner.
- Work effectively with the clinical team.
- Seek clinical approval on all service authorizations and care plans.
- Data Entry, Input service authorization, and care plan using tools, forms, and processes as aligned with CBI Health policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Communicate service authorization and care plan changes to pertinent staff via email
- Ensure lodge master rotations are maintained and up to date.
- Sends all new service authorizations, care plans, and master rotations to the remote printer in preparation for delivery.
- Communicates effectively with care plan delivery staff.
What you need to be successful
- Unit Clerk or Medical Office Assistant Certificate.
- Advanced Computer Skills including word, excel, and outlook.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Always demonstrates exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Strives to meet or exceed all performance measures of the role.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Demonstrates flexibility to work in a fast-paced/ multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
What CBI Health offers you
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer.
- Flexible hours, allow work-life balance and focus on the quality of life.
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals.
With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our client’s lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share.
Our commitment to equity and inclusion contributes to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.