|Post Name||LAB Test Engineer – Mechanical|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||21000/- To 26000/- Per Month|
|Location||Gurugram, Haryana, India 122007|
At Stryker, we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better.
Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Who we want
- Data translators. Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive-level presentations.
- Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
- Responsible for the timely and quality deliveries of the assigned projects.
- Work as a mechanical design point of contact for all project-related aspects with the stakeholders.
- Work in close coordination with R&D project design teams working on various surgical Instruments trays to understand the testing needs from Transport & Handling and various other mechanical tests- Manually or on UTMs. Coordinate with the design team to ensure design intent and cost-effectiveness are achieved.
- Review and/or generate technical documentation (e.g., Protocols, ASTM/ISO Standards, Lab Journals, Equipment Work Instruction/ Operating Procedures, etc.) for testing purposes.
- Work on machines, ensuring operating procedures and Pre-checks before testing on equipment.
- Supervision of test execution and observations with operator and supervisor
- Participate in review meetings, feasibility study, installation, and troubleshooting of future equipment.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Plans for specific equipment and material needs depend upon the projection of projects.
- Provide inputs on – Infrastructural needs, Capex, and Opex during budget planning.
- Performs other duties as directed.
What you need
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechatronics from an accredited university.
- CAD modeling tools – Creo / Solidworks will be good to have.
- Previously working in a test laboratory with various test equipment will be an added advantage.
- Should be knowledgeable about various electromechanical components –Actuators, motors, drives, sensors, etc.
- Process-oriented and should be aware of the quality processes of the lab as per ISO 17025.
- Should have worked on test data analysis and suitable statistical methods including measurement system analysis.
- Conceptual knowledge of mechanical systems – Strain, torsion, vibration, impact, fluid dynamics, Pneumatic system, etc.
- Understanding of the Calibration process and with Gage analysis for any required measurements in the testing.
- Ability to understand standards for material testing and adjust test methods accordingly.
- Ability to suitably assemble mechanical components on equipment for testing.
- Ability to prepare test records or reports as necessary from the test and manage the stakeholders of the required task.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting.