|Hiring Organization||Smyle – Creative Agency|
|Post Name||Events Project Manager – Freelance Project|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree Program in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25 To GBP 28 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Smyle is looking for a smart and talented event producer to support and deliver a customer-focused program for the EMEA region of a global cloud-based software company. In this role, your focus will be to deliver a key project for this client whilst managing key stakeholders.
Having worked in fast-paced environments prior, coupled with your extensive experience in complex project delivery, you will be an extension of our client’s team-leading on all event logistics, and customer and delegate management whilst supporting them in their day-to-day role overseeing the project.
Location: Remote working + travel to San Francisco for project
Contract: Up to 30th September
You will be responsible for creating and delivering executive-level event experiences and managing event logistics for our flagship event. You will work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure a personalized approach and engagement.
You will be required to report directly to our client. However, you will be managed and supported by Smyle and will remain
a Smyle employee throughout the 3-month contract. You will also be required to utilize Smyle’s resources where
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing the production and logistics of our EMEA Executive Lounge and Party at our Annual Flagship Event – circa 2K attendees.
- Overall project management across multiple stakeholders and functions both in advance and onsite.
- Managing budget requests and spending for the Program. Ensuring that our client sees a return on investment and that they receive good value for money across all products and services from their local suppliers.
- Guestlist, meeting, and attendee management & reporting.
- Working in partnership with key internal stakeholders in Marketing, Executive Engagement, PR, and Sales to develop new innovative strategies to build and grow executive relationships.
- Working with multiple event agencies for planning and onsite execution.
- 5+ years of experience in event management essential/event marketing not essential
- Fluent in English.
- Organized, structured, and analytical thinker, with high attention to detail.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and cooperate with a cross-functional team.
- stakeholders to drive execution.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple.
- projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Strong communicative and diplomatic skills with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams.
- at all levels.
- Superior service attitude – passion for delivering the best c-suite customer experience possible.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re an inclusive agency, invested in our people and connected to challenges we face in society across diversity, inclusion, mental health, wellbeing, and sustainability. Our teams Collective, Culture Club, and Planet Smyle work together to drive improvements across all these areas within the agency.